Writing, beaches and sand wishes

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm honored today, Rob Parnell used some

correspondence of mine in his weekly newsletter. Here's the link http://easywaytowrite.com/

Sign up if you are in writer mode. There is tons of free information, professional advice and other goodies.

And me, today.

My manuscript topped out at 82,843 words. I'll sleep on the ending I worked out today. We'll see if it sticks.

Once I tune this one up, I'll start thinking of book two. I've already got the shape of it mapped out.

Now I need to go back to the early days in the story and massage forward. Shouldn't be too difficult, I've been working on the entire thing each time I added a new section.

If you write, I'd love to hear a bit of your journey. Mine has been a wild ride. It's been a long one. It's one of the best I've been on.

Write every single day.





No comments: