Writing, beaches and sand wishes

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mac is back - after writing an 80,000 + word manuscript

Historical fiction. Based on a true story. I've been churning out 1,000 to 2,500 words a day since I moved, got the slum off me from my tin shack neighborhood, which I enjoyed while I was there. But it is better with a pool, a health spa avec sauna, and all the bells and whistles.

Rob Parnell is featuring me and a part of my journey in his newsletter coming out this week. Am I flattered, honored and a bunch of other things. Well, how do you write an 80,000 word ms? One word at a time.

Rob is Australia's grand writing guru.

I've been swept into my characters, their problems and their developing conflict.

I feel very good. Hope you do!

I will be blogging again, daily.

Good to be back on line, I focused and sacrificed every waking moment when not working to my manuscript. As you should do.

Mac

No comments: